Friday, September 30, 2011

Days 5 and 6

Day 5
1) it's FRIDAY!
2) I realized I will have enough money to pay both rent and electricity!
3) had a good conversation with my lead teacher today.
4) a co-worker gave me the rest of her brisket so I got some free delicious protein today
5) went almost directly to bed with the full knowledge that I wouldn't have to be up early

Day 6
1) SATURDAY!
2) got an oil change that was very long overdue
3) bought one new license plate light and the oil change place gave me the other one free
4) took a nap (I haven't napped in ages!)
5) the latest season of Psych is on Netflix!
6) the family I'm sitting for tonight has Internet tv with Netflix and Hulu Plus.
7) I'll have enough to make rent and have some money leftover until payday on the 5th!
8) had a great barbecue dinner, fried okra, and some interesting conversation at a barbecue place near my apartment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment