Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 7

1) made a whole week of postings! Hooray!
2) woke up on my own time and rested as I saw fit.
3) went to Whole Foods and spent my gift card on some lovelies, going a mere $12 over the card amount (which I had in cash!)
4) WON FOUR TICKETS TO THE MEDITERRANEAN FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND!!!!! (I haven't won something in a long time!)
5) found out that not only is the gypsy trailer picnic on the weekend Catia comes to visit, but also the statewide book festival!
6) cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, with only the living area and dining area left to be cleaned this week before Emma comes to visit in celebration of finishing Comprehensive Exams. (shouldn't be too bad)
7) baking bread in my bread maker. Hypnotic.
8) penny went crazy and ran around the apartment at top speed because I put a sticker around her leg. Quite entertaining.
9) reading some while I wait for my bread to finish. (a HPB find: "Politicizing Magic: An anthology of Russian and Soviet Fairy Tales". So far Baba Yaga is in all of them.)
10) I THINK I have enough clean clothes to last me through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment