Friday, October 7, 2011

Day12

1) woke up with pinkeye. BUT that meant I could go to the doctor before work and even be a little late. Once there, I got refills for the prescriptions I've been out of for a month, a z-pack for my other sickness, a breathing treatment, antibiotic eye drops, and a new rescue inhaler! (making lemonade here!)
2) the prescriptions were expensive, but Wednesday was pay day, and I got to use the $25 target gift card a parent gave me to help pay for it all.
3) I made it back to work with the low fuel light on. And made it to a gas station after work.
4) I had a consultation with a hairstylist a coworker recommended to me. She was AWESOME. Everything I wanted to hear came from her without prompting. It sounds like I've finally found an amazing stylist who listens and will make my hair look great!
5) finished staining the green and blue chair. Off to find another chair to be either orange and yellow or blue and purple!
6) ordered Chinese food. Awesome. This thing will last for like four meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment