Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 30

1. Had a nice chat with my lead teacher. I hope we can develop a friendship.
2. Had some funny moments with my one year olds. We cut open some pumpkins and my lead said we were going to put it in the sensory table to let them rot so the kids could experience the process. I said that sounded disgusting. Just then one of them started making the "omnomnom" sounds they make when eating. Just about died laughing.
3. Watched my Netflix movie, the most recent Jane Eyre. Would you believe they cut some of the most crucial scenes that pull the story from romance to gothic romance? They even cut the veil ripping scene! It's beautifully shot, but I'm glad I saw it through Netflix and not in theaters.
4. Finished my shrug! Quite warm. Now that I know they are this easy to make I am going to attempt one whose pattern I absolutely adored. Then on to more baby knits.
5. Had a lovely quick conversation with the woman behind me in line about my shoes and how I can't get away from purple. She said it was because purple is royalty.
6. Going to bed at like 10 pm. Yay sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment