Saturday, October 15, 2011

Days 19 and 20

Day 19
1) had a lovely lunch!
2) woke up and realized it was FRIDAY!
3) Internet was consistent so I got to catch the Psych season premiere on Hulu and have a bit of a "Being Erica" marathon.
4) finished off the amazing chocolate chip cookies
5) drank the last of my wonderful almond milk

Day 20
1) got a haircut!
2) got to explore some of the shops in between the salon and home
3) got a skirt at one of those shops at 50% off! $8 fall fashion!!
4) got chick-fil-a for lunch. Treat yourself!
5) did laundry at my aunt and uncle's house, yay free laundry in HE machines!
6) my aunt left two bags of groceries out for me. And an HEB giftcard.
7) babysitting! Hooray for catching up on missed tv and getting paid for it! Up next: Doogie Howser: MD.
8) I found looots of baby stuff I want to make. I have like 3 baby gifts and 2 sibling gifts to make. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment