Saturday, October 22, 2011

Days 25, 26, and 27

Day 25
1. Got some good affirmation from a boss
2. Finished knitting and weaving in ends for a baby gift
3. Got some good stuff with my HEB gift card
4. Bought myself some flowers
(Thursday was a hard day for me. Sometimes flowers help)

Day 26
1. She loved the baby gift!
2. Being Erica marathon
3. Started my first shrug knitting project

Day 27
1. Got lots of knitting done
2. Listened to bunches of NPR
3. Walked between two of the MANY festivals going on this weekend. Debating attending others tomorrow.
4. Wore my new skirt I got last week. It was perfect for the weather!
5. Literary Deathmatch. It's a yearly tradition for me. It's also awesome.
6. Since I spent the day alone, enjoyed a few inside jokes I have with only myself. I crack me up.
7. Babysitting now. Yaaay money!
8. Will probably finish this shrug tomorrow!
9. Prairie Home Companion with guest John Lithgow while laying upside down on my bed cuddling with Penny and knitting. Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment