Monday, October 24, 2011

Days 28 and 29

Day 28
1. "Once Upon a Time" premiered. ohmygoodness that was wonderful! I definitely felt cheated that it was only an hour long. I've been waiting forever to see this and it's finally here! Did not disappoint.
2. Had a very restful day with my puppy. Perhaps I should feel guilty for not doing the dishes or cleaning or whatever, but I don't. I needed rest.
3. Finished "Being Erica". I had to find the last episodes on Youtube because Season 4 wasn't put on Hulu and you can't watch the online shows if you don't live in Canada. But I found them! I hope I can continue watching and keep up.
4. Knit some more. Found a wonderful stitch called the Daisy Stitch. I would link to a picture but I can't find one that does it justice. The stitch itself is wonderful, but the beauty of the stitch, in my opinion, can only be seen when you are looking through it into the light (as with so many things, I think). I am making a scarf for myself out of it.

Day 29
1. Switched shifts with my lead, which meant I worked the middle shift, which meant I got to leave work 45 minutes before I usually do!
2. Had dinner with one of my very dear friends I don't see too often. It was, as usual, a wonderful time. I am so glad to have friends I can see once in a six month period and feel no time has passed. (It would be quite lovely to see her more often, but what can you do?)
3. I finally got some unsolicited positive feedback from someone on my team at work!
4. I might finish it all off by watching Once Upon a Time again. I LOVE that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment