Monday, October 31, 2011

Days 35 and 36

Day 35
1. Slept until the sun burned through my blinds (about 10pm)
2. Finished my purple and red chair (see below!)
3. Had a lovely dinner with a friend and came home with at least three lunches worth in leftovers

Day 36
1. Got to work just in the nick of time
2. While at work, I got to see a ton of adorable costumes
3. Also while at work I managed to weather tons of craziness from the kids.
4. Got some lovely halloween candy for the trick or treaters who never showed up. That means, of course, I get ALL THE CANDY!
5. Finally got to catch the second episode of Once Upon a Time. I can't believe I have to wait a whole six days to see the next one.
6. Ending the evening with savory popcorn, candy, pumpkin beer, and the two best Halloween movies ever made: Hocus Pocus and Casper.

No comments:

Post a Comment