Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 34

1. Went to see a play! It was good!
2. It was put on by local doulas and I talked to one of them about shadowing some births. I'm going to join the local doula association so I can have a good network.
3. Started stripping a chair. This one will be purple and red!
4. Got some good groceries. It was great! I kept going around the store looking for favorite things and got super excited every time I found it. One of the great things about living in Central Texas: Fresh homemade warm tortillas at the bakery.
5. At the grocery store, I found coconut cream. As in half and half but made from coconuts. I've tested it and while its foaming properties leave something to be desired, it is a good substitute for something that will hurt my belly!
6. Ended the night knitting and listening to comedy radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment