Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 31

1. A whole month of telling you why this year is my year!
2. Got rid of my farm boxes today! I'm looking forward to having money and fridge room again! I'll be going to farmers markets to get my produce from here on out.
3. Survived the first session of boot camp. I'm exhausted and my muscles will hate me for the rest of the week, but I made it!
4. Was told that I am very well-versed in my field and that they hope the people at work are paying me enough. That's always good to hear.
5. Got some greens and liked them! Also had the second half of a chicken breast and a sweet potato.
6. Good adjustment today at the chiropractor. Seems my back is nicer during my lunch break. Neck is NOT, but back is.
7. Got a shower and bath in (needed a good soak from that workout) tonight, so I can sleep in a little tomorrow. Ten minutes. Still good.
8. Got asked to babysit again! Hooray extra money!
9. Heard someone playing a pennywhistle today at lunch. They were quite good. It made me smile and reminisce about Celtic heritage festivals gone by.

No comments:

Post a Comment