Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 16

1) woke up and got to work with like ten minutes to spare. Always nice to sit and be for a bit before joining the fray.
2) got the final chair. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's kind of gigantic compared to my other five. My plan is to go ahead and stain it, keep my eyes open for new options, and if I don't like it, sell it.
3) a co worker made pumpkin bread mini muffins with cream cheese frosting for everyone. I definitely ate like four
4) my parents surprised me with $50 to spend on groceries. It will probably go toward Penny's bag of food in addition to my flour I need.
5) parenthood was great tonight
6) had a good conversation with a dear friend on the way home
7) today is the last day of my z-pack!
8) my kids at work were extra cuddly today. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment