Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 11

1) Managed to wake myself up at 5:30, get a cup of tea to help my asthma, and still get back to sleep for another hour.
2) Left the apartment in time to stop at Central Market and buy a muffin for myself! Chocolate and toffee with hazelnut!
3) Still made it to work with time to spare.
4) Had coffee with a friend from grad school. She had a smoked black tea, which smelled like campfire. It was amazing.
5) THEN had some time with ANOTHER friend from grad school and chatted about life while Penny made herself useful as cute dog who needs petting.
6) Stained some more of the second chair, a part of my color wheel project. (I'm getting six unmatched kitchen chairs and making them into a color wheel. Then I will get a table and they will be my regular dining chairs.)
7) Some more of my current obsession show: That Mitchell and Webb Look
8) Toast with honey and tea. On home made bread. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment