Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 13

1) Woke up early, couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to be productive.
2) finished the green and blue chair for my color spectrum dining room. Before and after below.
3) took Penny on a huge walk through the neighborhood. She loved it an came back exhausted, which is good! I even had to tether her outside for a second to grab a soda at the gas station and she was so good!
4) got three more chairs for my color spectrum project and all the remaining materials except for finisher, which means all I lack is a chair. The chairs I got at a thrift store for $17 total, one of which was about $2.49.
5) finally hung up the shelf in my dining room which holds my cook books!
6) it rained off and on all day!
7) went to a Mediterranean Festival with Emma. She bought a silly jingly belly dancer skirt, I got an elephant garland the nice lady informed me would remove all the obstacles from my life, we split a spanakopita, three baklava, and a Shish-ka-bob, and I got to do a Greek dance with a bunch of people.
8) came home and it was only then that my body reminded me I was sick.
9) also, had leftover Chinese food for lunch and have more leftover for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment