Monday, October 17, 2011

Days 21 and 22

Day 21
1) got yarn for a baby knit project! Knitting things for babies is so fun because they are super cute and usually knit up really quickly. These did!
2) my aunt not only did laundry for me (long story) but gave me a huge care package. So blessed.
3) got the shelf hung on my wall in my bedroom. It's started looking More lived in already
4) knitted the first mitten of a hat and mitten set for baby V
5) watched about a billion episodes of mythbusters.

Day 22
1) TONS of compliments on my hair. Really that's the best part about coming back to work or school with a hair cut.
2) got pictures and posters up on my bedroom walls. Again, I am starting to make this place look like mine.
3) remembered to do my survey in time so I can get my free chick fil a sandwich.
4) best transition from lunch to nap time yet, in my opinion.
5) had a good phone convo with my dad. Somehow we went from discussing the crime scene I passed by yesterday to talking about artificial intelligence, cylons, and Battlestar Galactica. You know, the usual.
6) finished knitting the second mitten of the set. Now on to the fun part: designing the hat!
7) in bed earlier than I was last night. Knitting sure does make me forget to do basic self care.
Night, kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment