Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 37

Preface: I'm not gonna lie, kids, this day was hard and tiring and draining. Nevertheless, I am still convinced this is my year and committed to telling you why.
1. After a traumatic (for me) event that had me worried most of the day, my team had about a billion stories that put my mind at ease and reminded me kids get hurt on occasion.
2. Found out I will probably get to go to a conference I want to attend on scholarship from the parent association at work!
3. Got things squared away to meet up with the volunteer coordinator for the organization I hope to begin volunteering with soon! And we found a solution to the MMR 1 vaccine record for me being illegible. We can do a blood test to test for immunity or simply give me another shot. The nurse and I will talk later.
3. Thought I heard gunshots just now but it was a guy hitting his shoes together to get mud out.
4. Made some lovely spinach and mustard greens and chicken with curry and paprika and honey and sea salt. I love that I can be full after half a chicken breast. Leftovers!!!
5. I'm in bed and ready for it at 10:26. Perhaps I won't be so on edge tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment