Monday, November 28, 2011

Days 59-64

Again, I'm going to summarize.
1. Started a new collage project on the ceiling of my sunroom. It's lots of fun.
2. My aunt took me shopping for my Christmas present. We went to vintage stores around town and had sooo much fun!
3. Thanksgiving was great! Made rolls from scratch and had a great time with my family.
4. Saw The Muppets. Ah, it was so good! A real tribute.
5. Started decorating for Christmas. I don't have a lot but it works!
6. Got my desk back finally! All my furniture is present and accounted for.
7. Mom helped me clean up my apartment. It looks so good now!
8. I have leftovers for about four days worth!
9. Mom gave me a bunch of groupons and gift cards to cover for the days I'm not paid over the holidays. I probably won't have to buy anything with my own money for awhile!
10. Went to a contemporary dance class, kept up, and fooled them into thinking I was a teenager coming from another studio. They were shocked that I hadn't danced in eight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment