Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 49

1. Penny let me sleep in until 11!
2. Finished my chairs! I just need one more and a table!
3. Absolutely impeccable hair day.
4. Finished Journeyman (why do time travel shows never last?)
5. Even though I shattered my screen my phone still works!
6. Got Penny some more heartworm preventative and registered her for a wellness plan. Unlimited vet visits, all her vaccines and tests, and 10% off procedures for $24 a month. Considering that visit and test alone plus heartworm stuff cost me over $188, I'm saving quite a bit.
7. Thanksgiving is soon! I'll get to see my family!
8. I may have found a table. For $75 they are selling it, four chairs, and a china hutch. I might take the lot and repurpose the extra three chairs. My uncle is going to help me transport.
9. Got a lot of progress done on the baby blanket. I'm already into the second color!
10. Discovered that I made some numerical mistakes. I thought this was day 47!

No comments:

Post a Comment