Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 50

1. FIFTY DAYS of proving this is my year. Fifty!
2. Came home for lunch, which is always fun!
3. My aunt sent me some quilts her grandmother made. Lovely pieces of history! She also sent me a ton of wine corks!
4. Got my electricity bill and --I didn't imagine this was possible -- it was LOWER than last month's! $37. That's it! I'm an energy saving fiend!
5. Drove out to look at the table and china hutch. I think I'll be able to make them work! I'll only take one chair though so I can complete my color spectrum!
6. So glad I had a can of beans in the cabinet. Hooray, dinner!
7. Babysitting tomorrow. Hooray money!
8. Mom sent me a groupon! Yay free food!
9. I wore my favorite new vintage skirt to work. Only got a little yogurt on it and got lots of compliments!
10. I'm about to make the smoothie to end all smoothies.
11. I've done some tidying and the apartment looks halfway liveable!
12. Found out I'll be paid $15 an hour to babysit tomorrow!
13. Facebook discussion with my dad about time travel. I'm sure it doesn't need to be said that my dad is the coolest dad in the dading world.

No comments:

Post a Comment