Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 65

1. I'm not dead from soreness! Which means two things: 1) the bath worked! And 2) I've still got it!
2. I've been doing a weird collage thing from my ceiling. It's looking pretty cool! It doesn't photograph well so you will just have to believe me.
3. Got to finally start watching psych again. It only airs episodes online 30 days after the original airdate. I just saw the Halloween episode.
4. Got my new Netflix in the mail. Chess: in concert. It's a musical themed to chess, but the whole chess theme is more of a life metaphor rather than a bishop and a knight singing together. At least I think so. I'll keep you posted tomorrow when there is nothing on tv.
5. A child at work has started saying my name! Okay, it sounds more like "Day" but I know who she means. Now to get the other ones started.
6. I'm still just so happy I danced. I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment