Thursday, November 17, 2011

Days 51, 52, and 53

Day 51
1. Babysat! Money!
2. Caught a yoga class afterwards. Kudalini yoga is so hard! Got a good burn though.
3. Went home for lunch. Got to see my penny!

Day 52
1. Cleaned a bit.
2. Saw the chiropractor during lunch. I adjust so much better in the middle of the day.
3. Got my table, the last chair for my project, and a china hutch! My uncle helped and we got it all set up before 9:30.

Day 53
1. Got to work on time.
2. Home for lunch. It's just so nice to come lay down on my bed.
3. Ate lunch sitting at my table!
4. Found some roach killing solutions (you die! Die!)
5. Got to put kids down for nap rather than shadow lunch tables today. There are only so many times a person can say "take bites! Use your spoon to scoop and bite!"
6. Thanksgiving is soon! Week from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment