Saturday, November 5, 2011

Days 40 and 41

Day 39
1. Friday!!!
2. PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. had a talk with my lead teacher about my feelings. She said I am doing a great job! I have a tendency to believe the worst until I hear anything good, so that was good to hear.
4. Came back from lunch to a fire truck by the school. All the kids were outside in their evacuation spots. Everything was fine but they had parents come early. I got off an hour early! And all our kids did really well.
5. Because I got off early, I got to stop by my favorite lys (local yarn store) and get some fun yarn! Baby yarn for my next baby knitting project an some sock yarn for a random weird scarf I'm making.
6. Got to spend the evening with my dear friend Shannon! We had such a good time and again, good talks.
7. Discovered the new comedy radio station in town!

Day 40
1. Stay in bed day.
2. I did manage to sped a little bit of time on my chair project. One coat of stripping agent on! It's still soaking because I don't know that I trust the stain on this chair.
3. My new neighbor invited me up to her apartment for drinks. New friend! I had like half of one, she and her friends had like a billion.
4. Good hair day!
5. I have tons of leftover candy from Halloween! Mmmm!
6. In bed and falling asleep by midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment